- This website is not to be used as a means of obtaining emergency psychiatric care. If someone might get hurt, call 911 or the Carver County crisis hotline at (952) 442.7601.
- Electronic communication cannot be guaranteed confidential.
- If, in any electronic correspondence via this website, anyone threats serious bodily harm to others, we will notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If, in any electronic correspondence via this website, anyone threatens to harm themself, we will inform emergency services or the police.
- Any correspondence from current clients (or guardians) who contact us through this website will become a part of their psychotherapy file.
- Messages transmitted via this website are typically returned the same business day. However, there is no guarantee that we will respond to your message within any specific time frame.
- No portion of this website should be construed as a guarantee of therapy's effectiveness.
- Simply contacting us via this website does not imply a therapeutic relationship-- we must meet in person to establish you as our client.
- Client information submitted via this website are subject to the clinic's privacy practices which can be obtained by calling the clinic.