Our clinic is in-network with the majority of health insurances and many employee assistance plans (EAPs). Services are typically covered in full or in part by medical insurance or employee benefit plans. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services from our staff therapists are available on a limited, case-by-case basis. Our therapist training program also offers services on a significantly reduced-fee or even pro bono basis depending on need.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not cancelled 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Insurance, Healthcare Savings Accounts (HSA's), cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Patients recieve monthly statements in the mail that outline account activity and balances. There are many payment options including:
- In Person. You may hand your payment to the receptionist or your clinician if you choose. Cash, check, or credit card is accepted (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover)
- By Telephone. Someone is typically available to take your payment over the phone between 8am and 5:30pm Monday-Friday. To pay by phone using your credit card, please call (952) 443-4600. This is a complimentary service, and no fees will be added.
- By Check. To use your banking institution's Bill Pay option, please address payments to The Lorenz Clinic, LLC P.O. Box 51 Victoria, MN 55386. You may also mail a regular check to the same address.