Gabrielle Beadell, MS, LMFT, CMedFT
Gabrielle is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. She will join our Rosemount office in May and works with Children, Adolescents, Adults, Couples, and Families.
Gabrielle focuses on helping clients from a Biological, Psychological, Social, and Spiritual (BPSS) lens to provide holistic care. Areas of focus, Attachment or Adjustment issues, Depression, Anxiety, Mood Disorders, Grief/Loss, Anger Management, Parenting issues, Marital Issues, and clients and families Coping with Chronic or Terminal illnesses. Gabrielle utilizes Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Trauma Informed Care, and Family Systems theories to provide a systemic approach in therapy.
- M.S. - University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- B.S. - University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- CHI Immanuel - Omaha, NE
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- University of Nebraska Medical Center - Midtown Clinic
- UNL Family Resource Center