Jennifer Gallagher Lindh, Ph.D., LP
Dr. Lindh works with a variety of conditions that are common to children, adolescents, and adults, including anxiety and depression, trauma-related issues, relationship difficulties, grief/loss, and life transition challenges. Dr. Lindh believes that people and their experiences are shaped by a combination of biological, psychological, social, and cultural factors. As such, she values learning about each client’s background, and collaboratively works with clients to decide which treatment approach is the best suited for their unique situation and preferences. Dr. Lindh strives to create an environment in which each client feels safe, heard, and understood.
Dr. Lindh’s expertise is working with children and families. She is passionate about child and family work, as she believes early intervention promotes healing and growth not only in the present - but ultimately supports a more positive developmental trajectory for that child. She has received extensive training in evidence-based interventions for children and adolescents, including treatments such as Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT). After graduating with her degree, Dr. Lindh completed postdoctoral training at the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University with an emphasis in Early Childhood. She has experience working with presenting concerns such as behavioral difficulties, anxiety, sleep problems, emotional regulation concerns, social skills concerns, trauma-related issues, and adoption-related issues. Her professional involvement has consisted of publishing and presenting on a range of topics, including infant mental health, child trauma, parenting, attachment, and developmentally-sensitive interventions for children and adolescents.
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology – Rosemead School of Psychology
- M.A., Clinical Psychology – Rosemead School of Psychology
- B.A., Psychology – Taylor University
- Bradley Hospital – Providence, RI
- Tulane University School of Medicine – New Orleans, LA
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center – Torrance, CA
- TIES for Families, South Bay – Torrance, CA
- Greenhouse Therapy Center – Pasadena, CA
- Biola Counseling Center – La Mirada, CA
- Whittier Union High School District – Whittier, CA
- American Psychological Association (APA)